Close Contact Exemption Scheme
Lowie Recruitment is registered as a Critical Service under the Close Contact Exemption Scheme.
If you are deemed a Household Contact, you can still work with Lowie Recruitment. During the Omicron response, critical workers who are identified as Household Contacts, that are asymptomatic and employed by a Critical Service provider, are able to continue to work.
To continue working under this scheme, you must:
- be fully vaccinated
- be asymptomatic
- return a negative rapid antigen test (RAT) before entering the workplace for the duration of the isolation period
- follow specific health protocols
- only go to work — you cannot go anywhere else
- Strictly use medical masks during the work shift and strictly comply with infection prevention and control protocols at the worksite
- When the mask is removed (e.g. during lunch) physical distancing must be maintained
- Travel solo to and from work
- If Covid19 symptoms develop at any stage, contact Healthline, and isolate immediately
As a Household Contact, you are able to request free RATs from collection sites. The amount given per household is at the discretion of the collection site.
- Rapid antigen testing – a guide for critical workers
- Close Contact Exemption Scheme
- Watch this video for more information on How to report a rapid antigen test (RAT) in My Covid Record – YouTube If you need help recording your result you can call 0800 222 478